View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #10
dlb
dlb began at the beginning.

Device: DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjp View Post
Well, I think it still might have updated. I downloaded the file from iRex and saved it to a folder on my desktop, label new card contents, Oct 16. Next, I unzipped the file which created a new folder. I opened that folder, selected "All" and "sent them to my SD card. I received a message saying these items were already there, replace them? I clicked yes.
Then, I removed the iRexDR1000 Companion (Safely remove hardware).
Then restarted it.
This is when I received an iRex type popup informing me that there was a new update (something of that sort - I did not write the message down), did I want to install it? I said yes, it showed downloading the update, then installing it. Soon, it was done and the window closed.

So, I think it did install it. Am I correct, or do I still need to follow what you wrote above?
No don't follow what i wrote. i accidentally discovered my way upon running the s/w from my local computer. Goto you settings and click about Irex. Your s/w version and build number should be exactly like mind. Same as kernel.

Yesterday i posted on irex that a new firmware version was available, then i deleted the post because nothing changed and i could not get it to download again so i wasn't sure what was happening.

Last edited by dlb; 10-17-2008 at 07:19 PM.
dlb is offline   Reply With Quote