View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 10:05 AM   #122
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykhe View Post
With the previous Kindles you typically got the number (in the My Kindle Page) a couple of days before it got shipped.
My point is, though, that they can't allocate you a serial number until they know which specific Kindle they're going to send you. Given that US PW2's are due for delivery from Tuesday next week, it's reasonable to expect that serial numbers will start showing up now or soon, but I wouldn't expect to see mine yet, because the UK delivery date's not until 9th Oct.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote