View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 04:11 AM   #25455
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
But first, a mug of Ahmad's "English Breakfast No.1," some green stuff with minced other stuff in it, a one-egg omelet with more green stuff, and a chicken thing. And rice, of course. For a buck. Only problem is I'm eating too much! and look forward to eating more!
The food sounds great, but how's that affecting your weight loss programme? I have slipped, and put back on half of what I originally lost. Time to get back to the grindstone (or treadmill).

Rooibos in my first cup of the day.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote