View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #23864
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'
Shine on the one whose gone and proved untrue
Shine on the one whose gone and left me blue

It was on a moonlit night
The stars were shining bright
They whispered from on high
Your love has said goodbye

Shine on the one gone and said goodbye!

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffhqOy_A8KM )

He started the Bluegrass movement, and was king....

Good morning, everyone! It's March already... Wow! The plum trees are starting to bud, and the temperature this morning is double digit... just barely, but still. Beats the single numbers for sure.

There is a big mug of Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea beside me this morning, but it's too early to eat breakfast...Besides, I don't know what I want to eat!

Early morning appointment at the bike shop today. I've decided to treat myself to a new battery. This winter's weather took its toll on the old one, and it's been harder and harder to start every morning. I even had to jump-start it one morning when I hadn't ridden in two days. I'm getting too old to run and push a big motorcycle then jump on and pray! The running and jumping part is easy. It's the praying part that has me worried. What if I'm praying to the wrong God? Will the real one get angrier and angrier each time? It's something to think about...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote