View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:38 AM   #24
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dew2000 View Post
2.2 Mobipocket "Creator software uses a powerful algorithm to build the inflection index ... : inflections are not stored as entries in the index, but are deduced from a set of rules, which are automatically generated based on the inflected forms contained in the publication."

Perhaps this is why there is "no trace of html <idx:infl> inflection tags"?

Perhaps the index sorts by latin characters, partially supporting non-latin characters? It also seems that inflections are not present in the index.
I Agree with you The_Dew2000, must be a set of rules, since the dictionary has no inflection tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
Kindle Unpack may not unpack dictionaries correctly. See this post.
On the other hand I can confirm that using orth and infl tags works ok, as I built such a dictionary.
Good to know Baf, but when I unpacked there was no error message. So unless Unpack did not process inflections at all and decided to remain silent about it, I conclude none are present.

Thanks to you both for helping.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote