View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #14
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Won't it be nice when we are able to just think and have the words pop up on the screen!
yes. lol.

I've tried several 10.1s and 11s and have no problem typing on them. I'm used to tight spaces sometimes. what i cant do is type on a tablet. at all lol.

Thanks for the feedback. There are a couple for $240 at the local wal-mart. An Acer and a Gateway. If it doesn't work for me then I can always return it.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote