View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:42 PM   #3
Sara_J
Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sara_J ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinC View Post
It's quite common to use hyperlinks to footnotes (or, more properly, endnotes). Many people include a link back from the note to the text, just in case the reader has no "back" button. I've also seen lists of illustrations with links, but I suppose this is a kind of TOC.

There's no reason why you shouldn't use links elsewhere as well, but you'll need to do a lot of testing.
Many thanks! Do you know where I can read and learn on how to insert links in the Kindle book like we are talking about? I managed to find a guide on how to do the ToC but not on how to link inside the book.

Thanks again!
Sara_J is offline   Reply With Quote