View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
allisondbl
Connoisseur
allisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Paperwhites 2013 and 2015, Nook Glowlight, iPhone, etc.
Same issue with Games in Kranf: FANTASTIC PROGRAM

First of all, I too have that problem with all my games. They "move" out of folder but I just stick them right back in (only got ten) no biggee for me.

Second, for anyone who comes to this thread with Kranf questions, I HEARTILY recommend this product. (No connection to creator) works SO easily, here's my VERY SHORT "How To" for anyone looking for Kranf.

Download the ... download ... from first site page.

http://www.applied-mathematics.net/t...onManager.html

1. Connect kindle to PC.
2. Run KKCM_collections2Dir.exe program.
3. Click Yes button
4. Click NO in popup window where it says to "update your collections .json file so it synchronizes" etc.
5. In Documents folder on Kindle drive make whatever folders you need and put books inside whatever folders they should be in.
6. Now run KKCM_dir2_collections.exe in folder labeled Kranfkindle
7. Click OK
8. Remove Kindle and click and HOLD button to restart - make sure it goes entirely to white and restart or it will restart TO SCREEN Boy on Hill and moving line showing Kindle restarting.

Move any laggards into files.

And there's a FANTASTIC how-to-use video on the site.

THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME!!!
allisondbl is offline   Reply With Quote