View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 08:27 AM   #9
Fastolfe
Bookworm
Fastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nord View Post
Yep! Maybe with the exception of the ones currently sold in japan.
Wow, I didn't realize, I thought Sony sold the device preloaded with different dictionaries depending on where it is sold. For someone in India or Zimbabwe, I guess Dutch dictionaries aren't all that useful.

As it stands, this choice of dictionaries suits me and a few other folks in Belgium to a T. For everybody else in the world, it must range from vaguely inadequate to borderline insulting. How silly of Sony...
Fastolfe is offline   Reply With Quote