View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 07:55 AM   #37
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Going only by what I can see I think the Oasis design is nicer. The Oasis is thicker on the back, which lets your hand curl around the thick side. The Forma/Shape (and I think Forma is a better name) is angled on the front and it seems like it would be more awkward to hold.
Agree about the slant on the bezel handle. Looks awkward, but might feel better than it looks.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote