View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #7
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I did a print mag for a while, but this was before the e-readers took off. If I was doing it today I would definitely go emag. The biggest problem I had was getting enough content to fill an issue, so I went quarterly. I was doing full color non-fiction science (mainly surrounding astronomy and astrophotography) and it later a while, but content got thinner and thinner, and eventually I let it die. Was a fun endeavor, but a TON of work. More then I could afford to spend right now, thats for sure.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote