View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
The Kobo seems to support a few more formats than the Nook, such as .cbz, .cbr (useful for comic and manga fans), html and some others as well if I recall correctly. It has a secret sudoku app installed on in it, too. I have played with it at the store and it looks like a very sweet device. Also, the Nook only has 250 mb of onboard storage for side loaded books. I haven't yet played with the Nook, as it isn't available outside of the U.S.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote