View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #35
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Please do not reuse file names (inside the zip too), some of your older covers (those are 'keepers' also) will get over written if care is not used.
Sorry, if I used a doppled file name. I normally don't use these generic covers myslef, just make them for fun but I will be more careful with the file names.

Quote:
My first test case, using the Generate Cover PI:
This looks great! Share the zip file for the Generate Cover PI if you want.

And thanks for your feedback!!!!

MiniMouse
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote