View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 10:42 AM   #8
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I have a lot of books saved to a library wish list so if I want something that's available now, I'll look at the available books on my wishlist first.

I do occasionally buy a book rather than wait if it's something I'm especially interested in and the library wait is long, or if I have a store gift certificate to use.

I also find the suspend hold feature Issy mentioned useful if one of my holds becomes available while I am in the middle of something else. You just move one place down in line.

I don't edit formatting of ebooks. As long as I can adjust the font size and style I'm ok.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote