View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 04:28 PM   #185
datanoise
Groupie
datanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: pw3, h2o2 v2
So I finally found a second hand H2o2, it's a version 2.

I can start plato using NiLuJe's kfmon but the touchscreen doesn't work as intended: to have an action on the right side of the screen, I have to put my finder on the extreme left.

If that's of any help, to be able to get koreader working I've had to use NiLuJe's latest config file

I tried the double finger swap, it doesn't leave anything special in info.log (there's only "Plato is running on a Kobo Aura H₂O Edition 2. The framebuffer resolution is 1080 by 1440.").

That said, plato looks really nice, thanks for this great app!
datanoise is offline   Reply With Quote