Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #73
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Dammit. I *knew* I had no willpower, yet still I made the mistake of stopping in to the Coles at West End Mall here in Hellifax. Oh, well. At least I have the GST (and a couple of other credits) coming in January, so this black 16GB Arc'll be paid off relatively soon.

Now to check the manual to see what color light indicates it's full up on charge. :P
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote