View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 06:48 AM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillachie View Post
Hi JSWolf,

Thank you for download and providing the initial feedback. We currently require our readers to signup with at least their email (AKA BookFusion Account). We also allow our readers to sign up/sign in with their Facebook or Twitter account for convenience.

Why do we require this?

We can only sync bookmarks, comments, reading progress, and highlights, across all your devices and our web app only, if we have some attribute to determine which reader the books belong to.

Is it that you do not require syncing at all?

We value your feedback and will look at possibly restructuring our app to support reading without requiring signups. In the interim would you mind signing up with a disposable email(made up) and provide us with feedback?
When I am testing the app to see what think of it, I don't require syncing. I do have an iPad as well as an iPhone and if I decided to use the app on both and I wanted syncing, then I can register for an account. But just to test on my iPhone, syncing is not required. If I decided to enable syncing, then I'd register for an account. But there are a lot of people who may not want to register just to be able to use it for the first time.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote