View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 08:21 PM   #2947
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
Got this email
Quote:
We hope you had a wonderful summer. During the first week of September, Tantor Media will launch an improved consumer website. The changeover will last a day or so, and your account will be accessible thereafter* -- along with a host of new features intended to make your browsing and shopping experience vastly better.

In the meantime, we encourage you to take advantage of our BIGGEST ONE-DAY SALE EVER: On Labor Day Monday September 1st, all direct downloads on the site will be priced at $4.99; all MP3-CDs at $9.99; and all audio CDs from $6.99 to $14.99. Choose from over 4,000 titles, plus preorders!...
Sounds great.

I'm planning to make out a list before Monday and hit the ground running Monday morning.

I can see now that my budget is going to get busted--again--because of my ebook and audiobook addiction. Is there a Twelve Steps program for us?
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote