Thread: Windows 10
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 04:28 AM   #43
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I thought that on day 1, then next day I found one pc had no sound, needed a driver update, another needed a new Nvidia driver, monitors reverted to 1024 768 a couple of times... all my lan shares needed resetting. as pcs could no longer access each other... still, it is free, it is activated.... I used upgrade only, clean install of all programs , games, data and settings would be mucho hassle
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote