Thread: Windows 10
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 07:48 PM   #41
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
It's obvious after today's debacle that it's impossible to actually get any help from Microsoft .......
Ain't that the truth. Did web chat with support to find out why it wanted a password on my Surface 3 every time it woke up even when set not to. Fortunately I only wasted 5 minutes as about the 4th response was "Well, Windows 10 has some different features than Windows 8 does...." . I realized at that point it was going to be a waste of my time to continue the conversation.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote