Thread: Windows 10
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 11:35 AM   #38
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
FREDA also works well.
I've had some reports that with Windows 10, Freda turns two pages when you only wanted to turn one. Adjusting the page turn settings seems to help with that issue.

In any case, I am nearly ready with Freda update targeting Windows 10 (and Windows 10 Mobile when it comes). Expect it to appear in the Store in the next couple of weeks (subject to the time it takes for some last minute bug-fixes. and for certification). It is, I hope, a big improvement on the existing Windows 8.1 application (notably the UI for turning pages, selecting text, highlighting and bookmarking is smoother, and highlight/bookmark/search/translate/lookup can all be done at a single touch using a 'pinned' actions menu).
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote