Thread: Windows 10
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 02:49 PM   #35
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
Sorry, but can you clarify your question please: Do you mean you started in OneNote 2013 (the desktop version) but would prefer to use OneNote (the metro version) and it won't sync properly? Does the metro version open for you?
One thing to look at (and unfortunately I can't really tell you how to change it off the top of my head) is that at least the first time you switch between the two it will ask if you want to change which version opens by default.
I use OneNote on my Surface 3, but I prefer the desktop interface.
The first time I used OneNote on the Surface it opened in the metro app as Read Only as I hadn't at that time activated my free office subscription. Since then I have activated and now I can't get the metro app to sync at all.

I did originally set the desktop version (2013) as the default but i've managed to get that switched off (no idea how) as now the desktop version keeps asking me if I want it set as default. I keep selecting Ask Me Later.

The Desktop version is working fine, its the metro app that just won't recognise I have anything already in OneNote
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote