Thread: Windows 10
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 12:46 PM   #31
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by exscentric View Post
Just a heads up - I have a Sony netbook with windows 7 - tried to update - failed - tried again - failed. At this point a note from Sony popped up telling me they don't have Windows 10 drivers available for all units.

They give a month when drivers will be available and that SOME units will not get new drivers.

If you have a sony, might be good to snoop their site before wasting several hours downloading and find it didn't work.

AND of cource MS makes you go through the total download again to find out if it was a fluke with their stuff or your machine.
This is exactly why I never bought another Sony machine after having one years ago!!!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote