View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #73
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gers1978 View Post
Any idea why the Xray button appears, but is greyed out?
Exth 501 could be PDOC, could be built using the wrong format (need to use new format option for firmware 5.6.1), or the metadata in the book on the Kindle doesn't match the one on your PC. Those are the 3 options that I'm aware of that cause that at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kib2 View Post
Ok, I've checked and the JMME tool said that exth 501 is set to EBOK.
I will have to check when I get home to see if the long file name is an issue or if it works for me. It could also be the underscores in the database name, but I'll test that too.

Last edited by Ephemerality; 12-22-2014 at 01:36 PM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote