View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 01:21 PM   #51
Teeny
Enthusiast
Teeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle PW 11th
Quick question do I need both plugins to download the decimal rating from goodreads or just the first one? I need to clean my TBR folder that has more than 2000 books and doing so for starters from the GR rating would be a great help.
Teeny is offline   Reply With Quote