View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 11:15 AM   #46
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaclaudia View Post
This is a very usefull plugin for me. However, looks like it's only work if Calibre set in english languaje, because when I use with spanish, nothing happend after I use frating for set decimals, but if I use english, all looks fine.
Hey, I like to help but I doubt if it is related to the language settings in calibre. I get the ratinginfo also with the spanish language.

More likely it is related to the name of the Publisher, if there are spanisch characters in it.
Can you check that and/or give an example of a book found in english mode and not in spanish mode.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 06-29-2016 at 07:47 AM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote