View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #823
tigerjack89
tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle 6 WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
@tigerjack89 -- In the default conversion mode, k2pdfopt should ignore the DPI only in order to fit figures onto the output page, so I find the conversion to the first page a bit strange, but it certainly depends on exactly what was on the page and on the settings used. Can you show what options you are using for the conversion? Or post a screen shot of the GUI? Also, I've sent you a private message--I'd like to get at least a sample of the source from you.

PS. Welcome to MR!
ty
mail sent btw
tigerjack89 is offline   Reply With Quote