Thread: 13.1 firmware
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 01:40 AM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
13.1 firmware

(Not yet officially supported for any Tolinos except for the newest ones, but I tried it on my Page.)

From https://www.en24.news/2019/10/even-t...om-tolino.html

Quote:
The new readers are already delivered with the latest Tolino software. Among other things, the version 13.1 should bring a significantly lower minimum brightness of the lighting, a dark mode with inverted display (test stage) and an improved magnification mode for people with visual impairment. With the exception of the first Shine, all previous Tolinos receive the new firmware via update.
So it looks like all Tolinos (except for the original Shine, which is already lagging behind) will get the newest firmware and a "dark mode" (inverted display).

Posted elsewhere, but this is what it looked like on my Page (I've since reverted back to 12.2.0).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191024_214249.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	174517   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191024_213301.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	174518  
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote