View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 05:54 PM   #1385
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
($14 for the Kindle Touch and cover....sweet!)
I was happy (this is where I bought my 3G Touch for $15). I'm more or less a "trailing edge" (cheap) kind of customer anyhow. But Touches are coming down all over. You can even buy one (used) for $23 on Amazon Prime now (directly from the Amazon WarehouseDeals). With the Constantia font it's about the perfect eReader for me.

But I still want to see -- and handle -- an Oasis. I like the weight and design -- at least going by what I've seen of it on the Internet.

(I hear its CPU is made of tuna.)
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote