View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
EkkoJohnny
EkkoJohnny began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi Toxaris, thanks for the reply. I apologize for not replying sooner. I spent a few days studying a DL of Unruly Guides. It helped a lot, but it's pretty much a template. I found a few glitches when I went to make my own book. It helped me understand all of this though, well worth the effort. I've done basic html, but I'm not a pro.

Excuse me for sounding ignorant, but when you ask if I added the fonts to the epub, are you talking about entering the fonts in the Style sheet? I did do that. I also entered the fonts in the FONTs folder, at the book browser left section.

The Style section is named, Style0001.css In the error message, Sigil reads: OEPBS/Styles/Style0001.css --This resource is present in the OPF <manifest>, but it is not reachable. (It's unused)
The same error message applies to all the fonts and one image.

I found the 'cap -no cap' errors, but I don't understand this error. I'm thinking I should just remove the fonts from the font folder?? Is that overkill?

Style sample you requested. Seems there are two code entries for each font.

1)
@font-face
{font-family:"Marker Felt";
panose-1:2 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;
mso-font-charset:0;
mso-generic-font-family:auto;
mso-font-pitch:variable;
mso-font-signature:-2147483549 64 0 0 273 0;}

2)
<p class=MsoNormal><span class=GramE><b style='mso-bidi-font-weight:normal'><span
style='font-size:24.0pt;font-family:"Marker Felt"'>the</span></b></span><b
style='mso-bidi-font-weight:normal'><span style='font-size:24.0pt;font-family:
"Marker Felt"'><o></o></span></b></p>

I hope I haven't blundered your request. I so much appreciate your time.

ej
EkkoJohnny is offline   Reply With Quote