View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #12
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
The most notable feature of Adobe Viewer in 15.1 is smaller side numbers (since they can't be avoided) and more zooming factors.

As I said, I was just wondering if the ADE-CSS tweak was only doable with 14.2 or if it might work with newer versions. Since it is, would you mind documenting the process for posterity?

Who knows? Maybe a future version of ADE will have a compelling feature or two beyond DRM support? (Not holding my breath, but...)

Or maybe the boys in Kiev will take notice and make the tweak official and permanent.
Meaning, you're using 15.1? I've never tried it because of the reports about it being buggy. Can you recommend it? Is it stable enough?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote