View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #1768
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I am wondering if part of my problem is I using Win 8... cant seem to find instructions on it.
If you are still referring to SoundTaxi, it works fine with Windows 8.x, including the dragging and dropping mentioned. However, I am not using the trial version, that may be crippled in some way but I don't know what the trial's actual limitations are, if any.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote