View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 05:26 AM   #460
Warchild
Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook Color, Kobo Aura, iPad, iPad Mini
Getting the Aura into my hands was a total pain, with the screwed up kobo website and living in the USA, but it was worth it. I like the screen, makes things much more readable. The ComfortLight makes the reader transparent so I can just enjoy reading.
I'm disappointed in the cbr, cbz implementation and pdf support is dodgy as heck. There's some glitches like picking it up sometimes wakes it from sleep, so does setting it down! I'll see what happens if my cheap sleep cover ever gets here from China!
Warchild is offline   Reply With Quote