View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 10:43 AM   #4
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
So just out of curiosity, Calibre plugins are entirely python-based (just making sure I'm not missing anything)? If so I could definitely contribute code from time to time. Seems like container.py is the part Calibre talks to and driver.py does the heavy lifting?

The plugin is great; so far I've had no troubles with annotations or bookmarks, but that's probably just as likely to be luck of the draw with my .epub structures. Also, thanks for so quickly addressing the issue with car/cbz files.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote