View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #5
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I didn't think that, at Amazon, you could ask below $0.99?
I do not know. I've never published anything anywhere, and never buy Amazon books if I can help it (because I prefer epub, not because I hate Amazon).

You could publish them at $0.99, and see what happens, as JSWolf says. Maybe you'll sell 1 million copies in 2 days. It happened before, sometimes with the silliest games you could think of on mobile phones.... but probably not.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote