View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 06:17 AM   #631
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Thanks for the encouragement - it is hard work, but well worthwhile. The "killer" for me is things like biscuits (cookies) and cakes. I can't eat just one biscuit - if I open a packet, I eat the lot, so the only way for me to avoid temptation is just not to have any in the house. Sometimes the late night "hunger pangs" get pretty bad, but if I don't have anything that's bad for me in the house, it's much easier to resist!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote