View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:01 AM   #12
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
For those of you who got good working units that is true. For those of us who got a POS not so much. I'm not sure why you guys with good units want to keep stressing how wonderful your units are every time we try to openly discuss real issues with our defective units. I'm happy you got great units, but it doesn't better the discussion by gloating over it or perhaps trying to contradict what we are saying by saying "but mine is soooooooo perfect." After all, this is not a GD Apple forum.
All I see being pointed out is that not all units have problems.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote