View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #7
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
I think there's some confusion here with terminology. The Reading List plugin works with your library (or database, if you prefer). The Catalog feature creates ebooks from your library. The Reading List does not directly influence the creation of catalogs, other than perhaps presenting a subset of your library that you wish to catalog.

@TomSKP, I am making (slow) progress on the changes necessary to support an arbitrary number of prefixes.

G
I did download the Reading List and saw that it was not what I wished for.

Thanks for your work toward multiple Catalog prefixes
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote