View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Links Every Kindle Owner Should Have

[This sticky thread was originally created by MR member daffy4u - who originated the idea of having a central location for Kindle users to quickly find links to useful information that could improve their Kindling experience. She encourages all MR members to contribute links that they think would be useful to other MR members, and to comment on the usefulness of these links. daffy4u and all the MR members who have contributed links to this thread have created a community of knowledge that will continue to grow as the Kindle community adds new members, and new sources of information.

The links from the original thread have been organized by subject, to help you quickly locate information and answers to your questions.]

This week I was working with 2 other people with Kindle 2s. One of them expressed that she knew she was missing out on a lot of information that would allow her to use her Kindle to its fullest. I quickly cobbled together an email with several links to get her started.

I realized it would be much easier to point someone to a wiki page (and/or sticky thread) with all of the links that would be the most helpful to new and current Kindle owners.

I would like your input on sites that have been helpful to you or that you would like to share with Kindle owners. Please add your link and and a blurb on why or how you think it is helpful. You could give links to blog sites, or software sites or other discussion sites... whatever!

Here is the list I started with (with one or two additions since then and I know I left a lot out)

Click on one of these links to jump to the post.

MobileRead Links
Where To Get Kindle Books
Boards & Blogs
Software & Utilities
Hardware

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 08-18-2010 at 01:34 PM.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote