View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
Charbax
Addict
Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, I would really appreciate if one of you would like to submit tips to some of the big tech sites for any of my videos which you find should be worthy of being embedded there to get more viewers. I am so busy filming more videos, I nearly don't even have the time to upload and post all the videos to the site.

And if anyone would like to suggest which other ereaders or anything else that I should film, I have been walking around constantly for the past two days but I don't think I have past yet by even 20% of the booths here and it might get a little random what I find in the next two days of the trade show.
Charbax is offline   Reply With Quote