View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #257
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have read some ECs in the past but I seldom read Erotica anymore which focuses solely on sex and little to no plot. I do own quite a few ECs from the old days like Lora Leigh. These days it's Brava or Blaze when I am in the mood for something a bit spicy or something from more mainstream erotic romance that has better guidelines. I need a good plot to keep me interested in reading. Lately more and more of the genre is nothing but menages which I have no interests in reading.
I particularly enjoy scif fi and paranormal erotica. If the sex scenes are too long, I skip or skim. I also enjoy menage.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote