View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 01:07 AM   #29
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Conclusion:
  • Images: if you're an individual user you can probably manipulate your epubs to work in selected apps. This year's solution may not be next year's solution. If you're creating epubs for the masses, well, good luck with that!
  • Language tags: not this year decade.
  • Ligatures: Nothing new to report. Probably varies by voice.
Thanks a lot for all the testing. Much appreciated!

I can only agree with your conclusion. All it boils down to is that I will produce two different versions: one with fancy initials and ligatures, one without. Adding language tags makes sense anyway, as a bet on future developments, and in the hope that people who really depend on accessibility will have access to the more advanced apps that Tex mentioned.

Last edited by doubleshuffle; 05-04-2018 at 01:41 AM.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote