View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Excluding pdf which is not a kindle-friendly format, does Calibre guarantee a good conversion from Epub and Msreader to MOBI or PRC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
I would not say that you could get a "guarantee" of a good conversion.
Agreed. More generally, you can't get such a "guarantee" for any conversion software.

If I might ask from those who have Kindles, I thought one of the big draws of the Kindle was a large screen that could handle pdfs. Why isn't the pdf format kindle-friendly? Moreover, I've seen more and more pdfs that have reflowable text. Don't pdf ebooks come with reflowable text? I'd think that would be kindle-friendly even if older non-reflowable pdf texts aren't.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote