View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaggisMacJedi View Post
Yes, all three times in the past couple of days I've used the callback feature, and all three times I've gotten someone that *sounds* like "they ain't from 'round here."

Anyway, I ordered a refurbed K2 and am thrilled! I also downloaded the Kindle for PC deal and placed all my books on there for now. I just wanted to make sure Amazon's refurbs came clean, neat, and looking new. I'm pretty excited, and to be honest with you, I think the Nook is going to be at best an equal with the K2, but really think it's going to take a generation or two for B&N to catch up with Amazon on this one.

By that point it will be time for another e-reader and who knows what will be out.

The Travel Channel has been playing the Kindle commercial nearly every break this weekend, so I've gotten some good looks at the K2.
We'll be waiting for your reviews, good or bad.......And you will have time to return it, if, after comparing it instore with the nook, you really think you'd prefer it..............or a Sony.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote