View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #84
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
So how do you get DVD's on your iPod?
Try HANDBRAKE. It's free, works great -- and three others where I work just recommended it to someone else too. So that makes 4 of us who like it!

However, I then decided that an iPod is TOO small to watch a movie on, so I haven't used it again. But give it a try!

(Hmm --- that was an earlier version iPod. I may have to try again with my iPhone (similar to your iPod). It might be big enough to be worthwhile!)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote