View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #37
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
marc, this meetup actually has two entire threads dedicated to it already in two languages (there's another one in the french forum, for obvious reasons). plus it's in the lounge. plus it's being organised by ME. i think it can handle a bit of Unutterable Silliness. as much as you can possibly throw at it. go ahead. go wildly off-topic. we can take it. (plus, i'm pretty sure you didn't start it.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote