View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #24600
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Morning, All. It's another perfect day in Paradise. A bit of wind overnight, so all the cherry blossoms dropped, making a white carpet across the garden and lawn. But there are eagles in the sky (making the chickens lurk under the trees at the bottom of the garden), and swallows everywhere.

Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend tea in my mug.
That description made a great picture in my mind. Although, I did instantly have a picture of what it would look like if one of those chickens decided to wander off to the center of the yard.

Fresh brewed coffee in my cup. It is going to be a record warm day, but at least we will have 15 to 18 mph winds that will keep it from becoming too hot.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote