View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:08 PM   #8
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
Okay, thanks. I didn't realize it was that simple to move data on and off a Nexus. I'd got the impression data could only be loaded onto it via the cloud.
I should add the disclaimer that I don't have a Nexus (sorry) so please if I've got this wrong above someone jump in and correct me. However, all four other Android devices in our household work this way.

Having said that, bringing things in from the cloud is often a better way of doing it than using a cable. Dropbox and Google Drive both work very well with Android devices. I used to use a cable a lot, but now I find that I simply open the relevant file from Dropbox and a local copy is made automatically.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote