View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:14 AM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsendrasana View Post
My other question is how books can be imported better. I understand that Calibre needs to maintain a database, but to force users to copy everything into a static folder is far too strict to be generally useful. For example, I have LibreOffice documents I am working on, and like these to be available under Calibre as well. But I cannot rereimport these documents again and again after doing changes, so I would like to have Calibre them know by reference. So I can copy draft versions to my Sony Reader.

If you have your documents as rtf in calibre, you should be able to edit them from within calibre by double clicking on them.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote