View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
rlowe
Enthusiast
rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rlowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3; Kindle DX
I recently found a quite good app named PDF Max & now stick with it. It does provide you dictionary look up function for PDFs, but the feature I like most is iCloud sync in Free Version. The Pro Version has some advanced features, but it is $9.99 though, not a good price for me.

Edit: Wow I'm sorry. It seems like this thread has been existed for quite a long time (since 2010). Hope you guys has found your own solution at the moment.

Last edited by rlowe; 10-22-2012 at 10:20 AM.
rlowe is offline   Reply With Quote